Syndicated report developed for Mintel, based on Brazilian consumer quantitative research data, with the objective of guiding companies in their strategic decisions for the year.
To measure Brazilians’ behaviour in relation to:
– Purchase of several categories of products and services, as well as changes in consumption;
– Relationship with brands;
– Future expectations on different sensitive themes for the country during the year, including combating corruption, access to social security and inflation.
To determine the market size and growth forecast for the year for several key sectors of the Brazilian economy, including food and drink, beauty, health and financial services.
To identify latent opportunities in which Brazilian companies can invest.
To map global cases of companies, products, services and marketing strategies that respond to consumer demands.
Methods & tools
– In-depth interview
– Market analysis
– Mintel tools (GNPD, Reports, Trends)
– Moderation of interviews
– Development of research questionnaire
– Data analysis
– Report, infographic and presentation development
– Translation proofreading
– Research director
– Proofreader / Translator
Interviewing Mintel customers to raise recurrent doubts about Brazilian consumer behaviour in the market.
Development of a quantitative research questionnaire, application of a survey and data analysis of 1,500 respondents, including cross-analysis, specific analysis by demographics and Correspondence, TURF and CHAID analysis.
Survey of secondary data to define market size of the different categories of products and services and growth expectations for the year.
Report writing with research insights along with data from official sources and the Mintel platform and summary of the report results in infographic and presentation format.
Review of the translation of the report and other materials produced.
Gestures Library for L’Oréal
Sewing Senses for OESTUDIO